As a part of this challenge, you will be given a set of tasks to promote Uber in the city and on successful completion of the challenge, top performers will be offered full time employment at Uber. The next will receive paid internship opportunities and after these, will be eligible to be a college ambassador for Uber.
Download stuMagz App and use STUMAGZAPP code to get INR 50 Off on registrations. Applicable only for app users.
Who can apply:
For Jobs – Final Year Students and Graduates.
For Internships & Ambassadors – Any Student.
Role: Community Operations Specialist . Check www.uber.com for Job Description.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only online registrations are allowed, no spot registrations are available. It’s a challenge for all the students of various colleges and not limited to the students of the venue.
2. Any student can attend this challenge except the Jobs as it is limited to final year students and passed out students.
3. Student cannot change his venue once after completing the registration.
4. Either a individual student or a team of 2 can participate in this challenge.
5. All students should carry their college id card and the registration ticket download which comes to your registered email.
6. Please make sure you reach the venue on time. Organizers have the responsibility to do the changes in the schedule .
7. The winners will be selected by Uber and Final Package will be decided based on their performance in the Challenge.
8. The event is imagined and organised by Stumagz with Uber as the title sponsor for the event.
9. This is a Open Challenge. Not a Job Mela.