You can use car shipping calculator to identify the cost of your future shipment. The more information you provide about your vehicle the more correct rate you’ll get.
What information will you need to provide to get your quote?
1) Route. Origin state/Destination state
2) Vehicle type. Operable/Inoperable
3) Pickup date
4) Type of transportation. Open/Enclosed truck.
That is it! The calculator will help to find the best rates for you at the requested date. All you need is just to choose the most suitable for your needs and place an order for transportation. Quotes can verify depending on a lot of factors. Use car shipping calculator to get exactly your rate.
What can affect the cost of shipment?
As you understand vehicle shipment does not base on fixed quotes. Each transportation is unique, have its own request. For example, the shipment of a standard vehicle like sedan can vary from $ 400 to $ 2000. All depends on length of route, pick up or destination place, popularity of a route. Overseas car shipping calculator can be made only on an individual basis.
Some facts that can influence the cost of transportation.
1) Vehicle type. Truck or SUV. How does it work? SUV owners will have to pay $ 70,00 extra on top of the basic shipping rate.
2) Vehicle size. If you have a big car which occupies a lot of space be ready to pay extra $ 50-100.
3) Vehicle condition. Operable/inoperable. If you have an inoperable car and need to winched it that will cost $ 200-500 more.
4) Type of transportation. Enclosed/open. Enclosed is more suitable for luxury cars but cost more than 60% open transportation.
5) Additional requests like full insurance.
6) Season. Transportation during high season or holidays period, weather condition may influence rates.
7) Route. Typically if your route is far away from big cities it cost more.
For any additional request, not typical transportation will be better to talk directly to a specialist. Simply submit the form and we will answer all your questions, calculate your transportation within the shortest period of time.